- Start with a welcome coffee before tastings of olive oil and wine
- Request gluten-free alternatives for the class and lunch, if needed
- Enjoy a food experience that’s fun for adults and children alike
- Savor a buffet lunch of fresh creations made by you and your group
Departure & Return
we are at il fontanaro organic farm house. On google map you may see the name of the road vocabolo Poggio. There are signs all along the road with the name FONTANARO. Please park outside the gate at the olive trees shades and ring the bell at the gate. On the left there is the pedestrian gate.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slow Cooking experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff