1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
1 hour guided tour of Beverly Pepper Park
Aperitivo with a glass of Prosecco and snacks
Departure & Return
Italian Touch Di Caporale Rosemarie , Vocabolo S. Rocco Basso, 06059 Todi PG, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italian Touch
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beverly Pepper Park tour & aperitivo with Italian Prosecco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Beverly Pepper Park tour & aperitivo with Italian Prosecco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beverly Pepper Park tour & aperitivo with Italian Prosecco?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beverly Pepper Park tour & aperitivo with Italian Prosecco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Beverly Pepper Park tour & aperitivo with Italian Prosecco
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPerugiaFood Tours - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaArt Tours - UmbriaCategory