- See where chocolate is made and tour the factory
- Sample chocolates during a guided tasting
- Eat local products at a food shop in Perugia
- Tour of chocolate factory and light lunch are included
Departure & Return
Please note this is a self guide tour so no guide will be present. Your first stop will be Passioni Lucio, for food tasting where mr. Lucio will wait for you. At the end by your own car you will reach Casa del Cioccolato Viale S. Sisto, 207/C, 06132 Perugia PG .
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italian Touch
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Baci Perugina Chocolate tour and Umbrian food tasting.