Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line access to the first two levels of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Admire stunning sunset views of Paris from a panoramic viewpoint
- Learn about the Eiffel Tower's fascinating history and impressive architecture from the guide
- Small group limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet at our office at 24 Rue Edgar Faure, 75015 Paris Directions: Please do NOT go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your tickets. The area under the tower is very busy therefore you must meet your guide a few blocks away. You must follow these directions to collect your tickets: Please meet at our office at 24 Rue Edgar Faure, 75015 Paris • The closest metro stations is Dupleix (line 6) and the meeting point is about a 5-10 minute walk from the station. When your Eiffel Tower tour ends, you can choose to descend from the second level with your guide, or continue to the third level independently and continue to enjoy the view of Paris!
What To Expect
Ride the elevators to the first-floor observation deck, where you’ll learn about the tower’s chief creator and namesake, Gustave Eiffel, and the incredible feats of engineering that made the sky-scraping design a reality more than 125 years ago.
Continue on to the second-floor observation level, where you can admire spectacular panoramic views of Paris illuminated by the colorful glow of sunset. Listen as your guide shares stories and legends that surround the tower, such as how planes have flown beneath it during dramatic air stunts.
As light begins to fade from the sky, say farewell to your guide and feel free to stay awhile for more breathtaking views of the sparkling sights below.
Please note: Tickets for this popular attraction can be booked up to 90 days in advance. Reserve your tour date now to avoid disappointment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 4 years old.
- Children aged 3 and under are not allowed on this tour.
- Your ticket allows you to skip the line to access the Eiffel Tower but there may be a line for security and bag checks and for the elevator. Please note, no knives, sharp objects or glass bottles are allowed.
- Please note: We cannot predict when the Eiffel Tower will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tours enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines and which will not. Pre-book and pre-plan, and you’ll be guaranteed access to the Eiffel Tower to enjoy this small-group tour.
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the summit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Paris
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience