Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Meet your guide on the street de l'Université, 75007 Paris, outside the metro station Invalides. If arriving by metro, take lines 13 or 8 to Invalides and exit at stop Invalides. To get to the exit, follow the signs. Your guide will be holding a sign in front of the metro exit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not Suitable for people with mobility impairments
- Bring Comfortable Shoes
- Luggage/ Large Bags , Baby strollers are not allowed
- This tour requires a significant amount of walking.
- Throughout the tour, photography without a flash is authorized.
- If the minimum number of people is not reached, return transportation will be by train rather than bus.
- The Musical Gardens and Fountains Show may be subject to last-minute schedule changes that are not under the local partner's control
- Extra security measures may be implemented at some venues. Delays are possible
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change at short notice
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with local requirements. The local partner will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants must also bring a valid government-issued photo ID (e.g. passport, driver's license, etc)
- All participants who are over 16 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or proof of medical complications preventing vaccination. Participants between 12 and 15 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative PCR test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Paris Excursion
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized