- Eiffel Tower summit tour in Paris
- Enjoy priority access with skip-the-line entrance to the Eiffel Tower
- Take in the views from the both the 2nd floor and the top of the tower
- Marvel at landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Invalides, and Notre Dame Cathedral from above
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet us on the end of the bridge the Pont d'Iéna directly in front of the Eiffel Tower. Your guide will be waiting in between the Carrousel and the statue of a horse and will be wearing an orange badge. Metro station: 'Champs de Mars Tour Eiffel' (RER C) or Bir Hakeim metro (line 6)
Your tour will end on the Eiffel Tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT! Tickets for the Eiffel Tower are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. They must be used with the group at the booked time and their availability is very limited. For this reason we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate late arrivals and are unable to issue refunds for missed tours.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.