- Tour of Paris at night on an open-top bus
- See top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and Moulin Rouge
- Recorded commentary in several languages
- Multiple departure times to fit your schedule
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Settle into your seat and watch the lit-up sights of Paris as you pass by. Snap impressive nighttime photos of landmarks such as the Moulin Rouge, the Avenue des Champs-Elysées, and the Eiffel Tower.
Explore the city at your own pace, hopping off at any of the stops to have a look around. See full list of stops in the Itinerary section.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Bus - France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Bring a sweater, even if it’s warm outside (78) the wind will make you wish you had a wrap of some kind." See review
- "It’s difficult to find the bus stop bc it doesn’t make special note for the tour company - just look for a regular bus stop with a company representative checking you in." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews