- Seine River sightseeing cruise in Paris
- Cruise down the Seine river on a Bateaux Parisiens boat and see all the sights along its UNESCO-listed riverbanks
- See top Paris attractions like Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre
- Glide under classic bridges, such as Pont Neuf, and listen to audio commentary about their history
- Enjoy a wide choice of departure times: sightseeing cruises depart every half hour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Near the Eiffel Tower, central Paris Address: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris Directions: At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, Pontoon no. 3 Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Glide beneath beautiful historic bridges, including the famous Pont Neuf. Even the riverbanks of the Seine are a sight to behold and have been collectively designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Along the way, a prerecorded audio guide provides commentary on the history and legends of Paris.
The boat will turn around after about half an hour and cruise back up the opposite bank for a scenic and leisurely introduction to the magic of Paris. Your sightseeing cruise ends back at the original departure point near the Eiffel Tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will book your cruise on a specific date, but there is no need to book a particular time slot; you can choose what time you want to go on the day of your cruise – simply show your voucher at the quay when you arrive.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- From 01st of September 2021 to 19th of September 2021 departures every hour from 12.00pm to 09.00pm, Frequency: every 60 minutes
- From 20th of September 2021 to 24th of October 2021 Closed on mondays & tuesdays / Departures every hour from 12.00pm to 09.00pm, Frequency: every 60 minutes
- Most travelers can participate
- From 25th of October 2021 to 07th of November 2021 departures every hour from 12.00pm to 09.00pm, Frequency: every 60 minutes
- From 08th of November 2021 to 19th of December 2021 Closed on mondays & tuesdays / Departures every hour from 12.00pm to 09.00pm, Frequency: every 60 minutes
- From 20th of December 2021 to the 02nd of January 2022 departures every hour from 12.00pm to 09.00pm, Frequency: every 60 minutes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEVPTE (Bateaux Parisiens)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms