- Paris dinner cruise aboard La Marina de Paris
- Float down the Seine in a glass-enclosed riverboat
- Admire the City of Light in all its illuminated glory as you dine on a 3-course meal
- Pass by the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, and the Louvre
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Paris Seine La Marina Boat, Port Solferino departure will just be at the bottom of the stairs nearby the River Seine
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The below 3-course Dinner according to the option selected :
- Menu: starter, main course, dessert. EXEMPLE OF MENU : STARTER : Duck Foie Gras, return from the harvest, red fruit chutney, tonka bean tuile OR Smoked salmon, lime powder, tomato tartar, artichokes, sour beetroot OR Green gazpacho, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, vegetable melimelo. MAIN COURSE : Yellow poultry supreme, zucchini gratin, coloured carrots, lemon basil sauce OR Fillet of sea bream, creamy spelt with peas, shellfish sauce with tarragon, vegetables from our orchards OR Piece of Beef, zucchini gratin, small spleens, Southern condiment (+ 7€) OR Artichoke tartar, split pea velouté, eggplant chips. Cheese : Plate of cheeses (+6 €) DESSERTS : Fresh lemon finger, crispy with feuillantine OR Raspberry chou, lychee, rose, chocolate puck, wild berry coulis OR All Chocolate Rock, hazelnut chips. DRINKS : Complimentary coffee or tea is included at the end of your meal. A la carte drinks are available to purchase onboard among a wide selection of cocktails, wines, beers, and soft drinks. CHILDREN'S MENU : Starter : Shredded turkey, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls Main Course : Choice of main course from the menu DESSERT : Sparkling chocolate ingot Drink : Orange juice; Coca-Cola or water VEGETARIAN MENU : Starter : Green gazpacho, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, vegetable melimelo Main course : Artichoke tartar, split pea velouté, eggplant chips Dessert : All Chocolate Rock, hazelnut chips
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms