8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the flavors of Sicily with this olive oil, salt, and wine tour from Palermo. Taste delicious local wines at a vineyard in Marsala, admire the distinctive salt-producing lagoon in the Stagnone Nature Reserve, and enjoy a lunch of cheese, meats, olives, local bread, and homemade olive oil. Visit an impressive Doric temple in Segesta before your tour concludes.
- Tasting at a Marsala winery
- Gourmet lunch of cheese, meats, homemade olive oil, and more
- Tour a Greek temple in Segesta
- Private round-trip transport from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please advise you accommodation to arrange pick-up service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise any mobility restriction at time of booking
- Winery could be closed on Italian holidays. In case we will guarantee a glass of wine per person at Olive Oil Producer
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOUR OF SICILY - DAY TOURS
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olive Oil, Salt and Wine Tour from Palermo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Olive Oil, Salt and Wine Tour from Palermo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Olive Oil, Salt and Wine Tour from Palermo
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoFood Tours - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyArchaeology Tours - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyFood Tours - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoArchaeology Tours - AgrigentoWine Tastings - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoFood Tours - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaArchaeology Tours - CataniaWine Tastings - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Monreale Tours & TicketsMonreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale) Tours & TicketsPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo) Tours & TicketsBranciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte) Tours & TicketsOpera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre) Tours & TicketsPoliteama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi) Tours & TicketsMirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo) Tours & TicketsMartorana Tours & TicketsFour Corners (Quattro Canti) Tours & TicketsChiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri) Tours & TicketsMassimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo) Tours & TicketsChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù) Tours & TicketsPalatine Chapel (Capella Palatina) Tours & Tickets