- Combine culture and cuisine in Palermo with a sightseeing plus food tour
- Delve into the city’s “locals-only” dining scene with an insider guide
- Sample a number of street food specialties at shops and market stands
- Take in sights along the route, from the opera house to landmark churches
Departure & Return
Please stand at the main gate of the Teatro Massimo opera house (between the two bronze lions). Guide will be carrying a red bag with Streaty logo printed on.
Tour ends in Piazza Fonderia (downtown) near the port. Few steps from main avenue Via Vittorio Emanuele.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Seats are not guaranteed at food stops.
- Some food can be considered a bit weird or challenging. It's what locals eat. We only offer real traditional food, no touristy stuff.
- This tour is NOT adaptable to Vegetarian, pescatarians, vegans, allergic to dairy products and gluten.
- Not recommended for people with limited walking/standing capacity. No seats guaranteed at food stops.
- MUST KNOW: traditional Sicilian street food is mostly fat, fried and full of carbs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY streaty
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands