5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go beyond Palermo to see Monreale and Mondello on a half-day tour with a private guide. Traveling in the comfort of a private car just for your personal group, you’ll head to the mosaic-famed Monreale Cathedral and the coastal town of Mondello. Hear tips for must-see sights, and learn about Sicily's history from your dedicated private guide.
- Make use of a Palermo hotel pickup for a relaxed start to your Sicily tour
- Enjoy the freedom to ask more questions with a guide dedicated to you
- Hear the Monreale history that interests you most as you explore
- Customize the logistics of the tour to suit the needs of your group
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual Italian-English driver
Pick-up service from / to hotel / port
WiFi on board
Child seats (on request)
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from any hotel or address in Palermo.
Once the purchase is complete, we will send you the complete information (telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) to contact our local operator, who will organize the withdrawal.
- Porto di Palermo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Panormus Autoservizi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monreale and Mondello from Palermo, Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Monreale and Mondello from Palermo, Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monreale and Mondello from Palermo, Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Monreale and Mondello from Palermo, Private Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyHiking - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoHiking - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoHalf-day Tours - AgrigentoShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaHiking - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)MartoranaPoliteama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Monreale Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)