- Tour Agrigento's Valley of the Temples from Palermo
- Discover one of Sicily's most renowned historical attractions on a full-day tour
- Explore the UNESCO-listed archaeological site and see one of the world's best examples of greater Greece architecture
- Learn about the Valley of the Temples significance from an expert guide; then embark on a self-guided walked through its archaeology museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Palermo hotel
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the Special Requirements when you book
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Transfer Sicily
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The main road through is wide and the site more accessible than expected." See review