Explore our promoted experiences
- Sushi-making class in Osaka with an expert instructor
- Learn to roll sushi under the guidance of a licensed chef
- Feast on a dinner of sushi, miso soup, and a Japanese omelet
- Upgrade to sample sake and Japanese beer
Departure & Return
Top of the stairs exit ④ of (subway)Imazato station. Address: 1-Chome-1-1 Oimazatominami,Higashinari-ku,Osaka city,Osaka Pre,Japan. ※Notice :Please be careful customers that get a train from Namba . Kintetsu line train is a not Subway. Please do not get on Kintetsu Osaka Namba station.
What To Expect
Follow along as your instructor demonstrates the preparations for making sushi rice, as well as rolling techniques to place "sashimi" (thin-sliced fish) and other ingredients inside the dried seaweed rolling paper, called "nori." Select ingredients offered by the chef and take your turn, allowing yourself a few tries to get the hang of things as you learn to master this uniquely Japanese art.
Then have a seat to enjoy your sushi rolls with the other guests. Your dinner is accompanied by miso soup, a Japanese omelet, and a selection of snacks. If you’d like, upgrade to include a local sake tasting with the option of Osaka-brewed beer to wash it all down. The tasting includes either six sakes or four sakes and one bottle of beer.
After your meal, enjoy a taiyaki for dessert. Once you’ve gotten sufficiently full, head back to the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and under
- Sake/beer sampling options: Option 1 - Osaka Local sake tasting (6 different sake served in sake cup); Option 2 - Osaka local sake and beer (4 different sake served in a sake cup and 1 bottle - 330ml of Osaka local beer)
- Please be understand contract becomes invalid if 10 minutes late.(will not be refunded)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cooking Class YAYO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.