Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of Kyoto on a day trip from Osaka: ideal choice for first-time visitors
- Travel between Arashiyama Park and Fushimi Inari Shrine without getting lost
- Let a guide take care of arranging transport and activities, and providing historical information
- Optional choices include a buffet lunch or Beef Shabu Shabu
Departure & Return
Bus departs at 8:30 am from Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda. Meeting time: 8:20 am You'll see staff wearing yellow attire with "LIMON" written on it.
Bus departs at 08:35 am from Nippombashi, in front of Udon Restaurant "Tsurutontan Soemoncho". Meeting time: 8:25 am You'll see staff wearing yellow attire with "LIMON" written on it.
Bus departs at 9:00 am from Osaka Namba OCAT. Meeting time: 8:50 am You'll see staff wearing yellow attire with "LIMON" written on it.
Depart from JR Kyoto Station, 1st Floor Central Exit, near Nippon Travel Agency Meeting time: 09:05 am Departure time 09:15 am Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
You'll be dropped off in Namba area, near Osaka Metro's Midosuji Line Namba Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant meals not included
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be stored in the luggage compartment while on the bus.
- [IMPORTANT] The Sagano Romantic Train boarding time may change. In this case, the sightseeing schedule will also be revised. Your seat will be designated by the tour conductor.
- Stroller can not be used while riding Sagano Torokko train
- Beef Shabu-Shabu or Buffet lunch (if meal is selected; vegetarian option available upon request 3 days before the departure at the latest)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- [IMPORTANT] The bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals. Please be on time.
- Meeting Time at Umeda, Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda: 8:20 AM
- Meeting Time at Nippombashi (in front of Tsurutontan Soemoncho Udon Restaurant: 8:25 AM
- Meeting Time at Namba, OCAT: 8:50 AM
- Meeting Time at Kyoto station, 1st Floor Central Exit in front of Nippon Travel Agency: 9:05 AM
- Depends on train schedule of the day, customer for Kyoto drop-off might have to go from Fushimi Inari to JR Kyoto Station by themselves
- Emergency call center available from 7 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms