Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Japanese cooking class and meal
- Spend time with a local resident in her home
- Experience Japanese cooking and culture firsthand
- Recipe cards provided; recreate your meal at home
- Choose from lunch or dinner options
Departure & Return
Meet your host Yoshiko at the North exit of Kawanishiikeda station on the JR Takarazuka line. She will pick you up in her car. If there are more than 4 people in your group, Yoshiko requests that additional people take a taxi and follow her home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements [in the "Special Requirements" box] at the time of booking
- Private, personalized experience
- Guests can bring their own alcohol to enjoy over the meal.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff