- A fast-paced food tour through South Osaka with a private guide—on a bicycle
- Sample local time-tested specialties like udon, sushi, skewers, wagyu beef, and chijimi pancakes
- Cover more sights in less time on your own set of wheels—including Japan’s oldest temple
- Learn about hand-forged Japanese cutlery with an exclusive visit to Tower Knives shop
Departure & Return
We will see you under the tower! Look for our Cycle Osaka t-shirts!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under, and not possible for riders under 140cm
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Kansai
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff