Explore our promoted experiences
- See the iconic orange bridge of Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine
- Immerse yourself in rituals and traditions of the shrine
- Visit a Japanese food market and sample Japanese sweets and takoyaki
- Small group walking tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of Tourist Information Namba / Nankai Information Center Located on the first (ground) floor of the Nankai Railway Namba station and the Takashimaya Department Store Namba.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- The tour takes place rain or shine
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Tours are not covered by insurance
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities, using a wheelchair or strollers
- Visiting order may vary under circumstances
- Meet in front of the Tourist Information Namba: ground level of Takashimaya Department Store and Nankai Railway Namba Station at 1:50 pm on tour day.
- Tour will start at exactly 2pm.
- Tour guide will be holding the All Star Osaka yellow flag.
- Please allow enough time to locate the meeting place or check it beforehand especially if you are the first timer or not familiar with the area.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY ALL STAR OSAKA WALK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms