3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
A perfect outing the whole family can enjoy – picking mikan, Japanese mandarin oranges, on a hillside just a 20 minute walk from Osaka’s Kami no Taishi station. Over 10,000 mikan trees are planted at Kansai’s biggest orchard, and the views are great for photo opportunities as you pick all-you-can-eat mikan.
- All-you-can-eat mikan orange picking
- Pick at your leisure – no time limit
- Mikan season is October through December
- Great photo opportunities and views from the orchard hillside
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel/Station Pick Up
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver pick you up at your hotel, Tobu Nikko station or your preferred location around Nikko. This tour will end at Nikko Tosho-gu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nikko All Must-Sees Private Chauffeur Half-day Tour - English Speaking Driver?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nikko All Must-Sees Private Chauffeur Half-day Tour - English Speaking Driver?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nikko All Must-Sees Private Chauffeur Half-day Tour - English Speaking Driver?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nikko All Must-Sees Private Chauffeur Half-day Tour - English Speaking Driver?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms