- Discover Mediterranean marine life on a snorkeling tour of Villefranche Bay
- Cruise from Nice Port to Villefranche and take in French Riviera sights en route
- Swim in the clear, shallow water and relax on deck on your return to port.
- Have a custom fitting for snorkel gear including a wetsuit, mask, and flippers
Departure & Return
Address: POSEIDON Dive Center Port of Nice on the dock in front of the Restaurant "Le Lunel" 20 quai Lunel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Age minimum 12 years old
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to no safe sea conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Because it is an underwater activity the rain don't affect it.
- To know how to swim without a life jacket (not available) is required.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY POSEIDON Dive Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The boat ride itself is worth the price of the tour." See review