10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Have only a limited amount of time to explore the French Riviera? This seamless, multi-part tour will whisk you away to the region’s top destinations, all in one day. Meet your guide at your Nice hotel, hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle, and set off with just a small group for company. You’ll visit the Parfumerie Fragonard in Grasse, will explore Cannes and Antibes, will ascend to Saint-Paul-de-Vence, and more.
- See the French Riviera’s top highlights in the space of a single day
- Round-trip transit from your Nice hotel via air-conditioned vehicle
- A small-group tour offers a more personalized way to explore
- Visit Cannes, Antibes, Saint-Paul-de-Vence, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Transfert from/to hotel
Fragonrd perfumery guided visit
Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or accomodation in Nice
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats are available on request, if it is made during booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is available only from Nice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY BINGO TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during French Riviera & Medieval villages Full Day Shared Tour from Nice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during French Riviera & Medieval villages Full Day Shared Tour from Nice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during French Riviera & Medieval villages Full Day Shared Tour from Nice?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
French Riviera & Medieval villages Full Day Shared Tour from Nice
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNiceHop on Hop Off - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraCity Tours - French RivieraFull-day Tours - French RivieraHop on Hop Off - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloCity Tours - Monte-CarloFull-day Tours - Monte-CarloHop on Hop Off - CannesBus Tours - CannesCity Tours - CannesFull-day Tours - CannesCategory
Chateau de Cremat Tours & TicketsNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches) Tours & TicketsMolinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard) Tours & TicketsVilla Kerylos Tours & TicketsVilla Ephrussi de Rothschild Tours & TicketsHotel Negresco Tours & TicketsTourrettes Tours & TicketsNice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques) Tours & TicketsPlace Garibaldi Tours & TicketsMt. Boron (Mont Boron) Tours & TicketsVillefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé) Tours & TicketsMassena Square (Place Masséna) Tours & TicketsQuai Lunel Tours & TicketsCastellane Tours & TicketsCote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Nice Tours & TicketsNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport) Tours & TicketsSt. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas) Tours & TicketsChateau Saint-Martin & Spa Tours & TicketsQuai des États-Unis Tours & Tickets