Departure & Return
Please stand in front of the entrance of Gate of the Convitto Nazionale. Your guide will be carrying a red bag with Streaty Logo printed on.
You will end up the walk few meters from the very central Via Toledo and the Toledo metro station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Seats are not guaranteed at food stops.
- Vegan, Gluten and Dairy free options NOT available.
- Alternative Vegetarian bites not guaranteed at every stop.
- Most travelers can participate
- FOOD ALLERGIES: please let us know at the time of booking
- MUST KNOW: traditional street food is baked or fried, it's fat and contain carbs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY streaty
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff