- Full-day Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii shore excursion from Naples
- Admire the views along the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast
- Journey back to ancient Roman times on a guided tour of Pompeii
- Port pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Straight outside customs at Naples ''Cruise Terminal Building-Stazione Marittima Building''
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Groups of 6-8 people share an 8-seat van with an English-speaking driver and are met by a guide at Pompeii with max 21 people; groups of 9-21 share a 21-seat minibus and are accompanied by a guide for the entire excursion.
- Minimum numbers of 6 people per tour apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Straight outside customs at Naples ''Cruise Terminal Building-Stazione Marittima Building'' Copy and paste the listed below link on your browser to check meeting point https://goo.gl/maps/Jkw7wvYv5BA2
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mondo Guide Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The only downside is that Pompeii was later in the date and it was very hot in July so make sure you are prepared with proper attire." See review
- "Was very warm take a hat and have lots of water!." See review
- "To go around all these places in 8-9 hours with the traffic of Amalfi Coast do need skillful driver." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews