3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Taste your way around Naples during this attraction-packed street food tour. Sample the most iconic sweet and savory Neapolitan treats, from "pizza a portafoglio" to "sfogliatella," and travel down winding, centuries-old alleys in the historic city center. Highlights covered along the way include pizzeria-filled Via dei Tribunali, bustling Pignasecca Market, and a trip down Saint Gregorio Armeno, famous for its ceramic nativity scene vendors.
- A half-day Naples street food tour
- Insider access: get a chance to meet local vendors and food producers
- Sample a variety of sweet and savory snacks, the equivalent of a full meal
- Explore the picturesque Old City on foot, covering attractions along the way
Saved to wishlist!
Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour by a certified local guide.
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Via Chiaia, 1/2, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Activity level: minimal
- Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please notice this in the 'special requirements' field on booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples Street Food Tour with a local?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples Street Food Tour with a local?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Naples Street Food Tour with a local?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples Street Food Tour with a local?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Naples Street Food Tour with a local
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesFood Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiStreet Food Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiFood Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoStreet Food Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoFood Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoStreet Food Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Plebiscito Tours & TicketsNaples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli) Tours & TicketsChurch of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi) Tours & TicketsProcida Tours & TicketsSolfatara Tours & TicketsPio Monte della Misericordia Tours & TicketsNaples Piazza del Mercato Tours & TicketsBay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli) Tours & TicketsLa Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella) Tours & TicketsFontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle) Tours & TicketsPath of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei) Tours & TicketsNaples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale) Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore) Tours & TicketsCastel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola) Tours & TicketsSan Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo) Tours & TicketsCharterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino) Tours & TicketsGalleria Umberto I Tours & Tickets