- 3.5-hour walking shore excursion of Naples’ UNESCO-listed historical center
- Visit Gothic and Baroque churches, and see the Christmas stalls on the Via San Gregorio Armeno
- Explore the old Spaccanapoli area with its peeling buildings, artisan’s shops and pizzerias
- Admire Naples Cathedral and its Chapel di San Gennaro, home to vials of the saint’s blood
- Try local specialities such as pastries and pizza (own expense) and learn about Naples’ history
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and the undivided attention of an expert guide on this private tour
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
There is newspaper stand in the square. Your guide will be holding your name on a sign next to it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Good walking shoes recommended
- A considerable amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Leisure Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "She was able to customize our tour since it was only the 4 of us and we really appreciated her giving her best effort to ensure we had a great taste of Naples." See review