Explore our promoted experiences
- Segway shore excursion of Naples
- Ride through the city, seeing top Naples attractions like Teatro San Carlo
- Learn about Naples' colorful history from an expert local guide
- Enjoy a tour suitable for all fitness levels
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point in Via Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, 55 -GPS 40°50'29.1"N 14°15'04.1"E- At the departure time, you will find our staff waiting for you at the meeting point with the Segways ready in the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you’re ready, hit the streets, heading first to the 13th-century Castel Nuovo, one of Naples’ most iconic landmarks. Continue down the fashion-forward Via Toledo, and then glide over to Galleria Umberto I, an impressive 19th-century shopping gallery.
Make your way to Europe's oldest working theater next, the beautiful Teatro San Carlo. Pass by the large square of Piazza del Plebiscito, before heading to the Royal Palace. Hear tales of the country's time under Spanish rule as you wander the area with your guide.
After snapping some photos at the Church of San Francesco di Paola, continue through the gorgeous botanical gardens of Villa Comunale, constructed in the 19th century.
Then, gaze out at the Castel dell’Ovo as you relax by the beach on Via Caracciolo. See the Fontana dell'Immacolatella, a fountain designed by the famed Italian architect and artist, Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
Soak up views of the flashy residential area of Santa Lucia before concluding at your original departure point.
Please note: This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy, so please leave yourself ample time to enjoy your tour. The departure point is a 10-minute walk from the Naples cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CSTRents by Nimbus srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands