3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know the southern Italian capital in a unique way with this 3-hour guided bike tour of Naples. Ride through the historic city with a professional guide, learning about Naples' archaeological, cultural and culinary history. Stop frequently for photos, including a coffee break along the way. Ideal for cruise passengers or short-break tourists.
- 3-hour guided bike tour of Naples
- Follow a guide through this busy and colorful city
- Pedal through the historic center of Naples to see the main sights
- Snap plenty of photos during frequent breaks
- Enjoy a Neapolitan coffee break along the way
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Galleria Principe di Napoli, 27, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
At Bicycle House, Bar and Tours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual or light sportive
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ride A Bike Naples
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples Guided Tour by Bike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples Guided Tour by Bike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Naples Guided Tour by Bike?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples Guided Tour by Bike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Naples Guided Tour by Bike
1 hour 40 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
16 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaplesMountain Bike Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiMountain Bike Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoMountain Bike Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Mergellina Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Pio Monte della MisericordiaPath of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Piazza del PlebiscitoRoyal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Naples Piazza del MercatoBay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)ProcidaSpanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Galleria Umberto INaples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)