2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
One of the largest and most important art museums in Italy, Capodimonte can be daunting to first-time visitors. Avoid feeling overwhelmed and instead enjoy the highlights of its impressive collection of works by Titian, Raphael, Caravaggio, and others with this private tour. Skip-the-line tickets will avoid delays to enter, so you can dedicate more time to the masterpieces inside.
- See the headliners of the massive Capodimonte collection with a guide
- Save precious time with skip-the-line tickets for priority admission
- Enjoy the sumptuous setting of the historic Capodimonte Palace
- Admire paintings and sculptures in the Farnese and Borbone Collection
Saved to wishlist!
Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the visit
Capodimonte admission fee
Any kind of transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Capodimonte is closed every Wednesday, 1st January and 25th December. 24 and 31 December will be open only until 2:00 pm.
- Activity level: minimal
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Capodimonte Art Gallery Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Capodimonte Art Gallery Private Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Capodimonte Art Gallery Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capodimonte Art Gallery Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Capodimonte Art Gallery Private Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNaplesSkip-the-Line Tours - PompeiiAttractions & Museums - PompeiiMuseum Tickets & Passes - PompeiiSkip-the-Line Tours - SorrentoAttractions & Museums - SorrentoMuseum Tickets & Passes - SorrentoSkip-the-Line Tours - PositanoAttractions & Museums - PositanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - PositanoCategory
Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)SolfataraNaples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Galleria Umberto IPio Monte della MisericordiaCentral Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)La Reggia Designer Outlet Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Mergellina Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Ischia