- Discover Bavarian beer halls, beer culture and bar snacks
- Visit a traditional beer garden and world-famous Hofbräuhaus
- Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Experience Munich's nightlife with a local guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You find our office and meeting spot at Dachauer Straße 4, a shop with large glass windows and a small parking space infront. We are facing north side. Please come and meet us inside this location 20 min prior to departure time.
The tour concludes infront of the world famous Hofbräuhaus.
What To Expect
Before heading to the first tasting venue, you’ll take an exclusive private tour through the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum in one of Munich's most historic buildings (standing since 1347). Beer is arguably the cultural symbol of Germany—a symbol that has been well protected throughout history, from the ancient tribal Hausfrauen brew-women to the revered Reinheitsgebot (Purity Law) of 1516. Learn about impassioned moments that have contributed to German beer’s continued tradition of excellence, then take your enhanced appreciation to the beer hall.
With your guide, head to a traditional Bavarian beer garden and world-famous Hofbräuhaus, where you'll sample brews and traditional German nibbles such as pretzels, spaetzle, roast pork, and Weisswurst smothered in sweet mustard. Emerge well-versed in all things beer and snacks—and on your way to becoming a beer-loving local!
Your tour ends at the Hofbräuhaus, where you can continue in the revelry at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for bachelor/bachelorette parties
- Minimum age is 16 years; not recommended for children aged 15 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Radius Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands