2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore two of Russia’s most important cities, Moscow and St. Petersburg, on this 2-day private tour. Visit famous landmarks such as the Kazan Cathedral, Anichkov Palace, Nevsky Prospect, Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, the Kremlin, and much more. Learn about the history of Russia as you explore the monuments and customize the itinerary based on your preferences with your private guide.
- Take 2-day private tour to the Russian cities of Moscow and St. Petersburg
- Visit landmarks like the Red Square, Anichkov Palace, and the Kremlin
- Learn about Russia’s long and tumultuous history from your informative guide
- Customize the itinerary to your interests with your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Private tour, 5-hour tour in each city
Multiple start times available
Must see and off the beaten path
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photoshoot
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (if any)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 day Moscow and St Petersburg Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 day Moscow and St Petersburg Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 day Moscow and St Petersburg Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoscowCity Tours - Nizhny NovgorodOvernight Tours - Nizhny NovgorodMulti-day Tours - Nizhny NovgorodWalking Tours - Nizhny NovgorodHistorical Tours - Nizhny NovgorodCity Tours - St PetersburgOvernight Tours - St PetersburgMulti-day Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgCity Tours - KharkivOvernight Tours - KharkivMulti-day Tours - KharkivWalking Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivCategory
Garage Museum of Contemporary ArtNovodevichy Convent (Novodevichiy Monastyr)GUM Department StoreMemorial Museum of CosmonauticsMoscow KremlinCentral Air Force Museum (Muzey Voyenno-ozdushnykh Sil)Cathedral SquareWinzavod Center for Contemporary Art (Vinzavod)Victory MuseumCircus of Dancing FountainsRussia My History - Historical ParkState Historical Museum (Gosudarstvennyy Istoricheskiy Muzey)Sky TownIzmailovo KremlinCathedral of the Archangel (Arkhangelsky Sobor)Ostankino TV TowerSandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani)Red October Chocolate Factory (Krasny Oktyabr)Moscow Zoo (Moskovskiy Zoopark)A.S. Pushkin Memorial Apartment (Memorial'naya Kvartira A.S. Pushkina)