6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Combine a comprehensive tour of Montevideo with a local winery visit on a single tour. All round-trip transportation is provided, and you’ll check off all the important sites in town by following your guide’s carefully curated itinerary. Highlights include Batlle y Ordoñez park, Ciudad Vieja, Plaza Independencia, and others. Wind up with a tour and tasting at a Uruguayan vineyard, including samples of four native wines.
- Convenient port pickup and drop-off
- Snacks and refreshments provided
- Four tastings of local wine
- Beat the heat in an air-conditioned tour vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide (Spanish, English and Portuguese)
Port pickup and drop-off at the Port of Montevideo
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Rambla 25 de agosto, Ministry of Tourism main door - Port of Montevideo
Address: Rambla 25 de Agosto de 1825 corner Yacaré S/N (without door number)
Directions: • You will descend from the cruise usually at docks 1 or 2.
• Follow the green line that you will find painted on the dock to exit the port.
• This line will take you to the Avenue called “Rambla 25 de agosto”.
• You will arrive at the building of the Ministry of Tourism; in front of the main door our guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with our logo (saying Transhotel).
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Port of Montevideo
- Port of Montevideo, Uruguay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transhotel SRL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montevideo and Wine Tasting Tour - for cruise passengers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montevideo and Wine Tasting Tour - for cruise passengers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It also included the wine tasting that was quite a drive out of the city .. but was well worth it; good wine and food." See review
- "I would suggest just doing the wine tasting or the city tour (whichever is your preference) but not trying to do both." See review
- "City tour the guide needed a mic/speaker for outside tour part, we could not hear a word she said and missed out on that part of the tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Montevideo and Wine Tasting Tour - for cruise passengers
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMontevideoShore Excursions - Buenos AiresFood Tours - Buenos AiresWine Tastings - Buenos AiresPorts of Call Tours - Buenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasFood Tours - The PampasWine Tastings - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - Northwest ArgentinaFood Tours - Northwest ArgentinaWine Tastings - Northwest ArgentinaPorts of Call Tours - Northwest ArgentinaCategory
Montevideo Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral de Montevideo) Tours & TicketsCarrasco Tours & TicketsSolís Theatre (Teatro Solís) Tours & TicketsBarrio Sur Tours & TicketsMontevideo Port Market (Mercado del Puerto) Tours & TicketsTorres García Museum (Museo Torres García) Tours & TicketsPre-Columbian and Indigenous Art Museum (MAPI) Tours & TicketsEl Milongón Tours & TicketsPittamiglio Castle (Castillo Pittamiglio) Tours & TicketsFootball Museum (Museo del Fútbol) Tours & TicketsMontevideo Agricultural Market (Mercado Agrícola de Montevideo) Tours & TicketsPunta Gorda Tours & TicketsAndes Museum 1972 (Museo Andes 1972) Tours & TicketsMontevideo City Hall (Palacio Municipal) Tours & TicketsPocitos Tours & Tickets