Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn how to make traditional Italian cuisine
- Taste locally produced red and white wines
- Prepare and enjoy a 5-course lunch
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
Departure & Return
Driving from Montepulciano's old town follow the signs to "Ospedale". After about 2 kilometers, on the right side of the main road, you'll see two yellow barrels under two big trees which will mark your arrival. GPS: Lat N : 43.115601 (43° 06 '56.2'') Long E : 11.803996 (11° 48' 14.4")
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most of the lesson is done whilst standing, therefore this activity is not recommended for those who have difficulties standing for extended periods of time
- This class is not recommended for people who are gluten-intolerant or have celiac-related illnesses
- It is recommended to consume a good breakfast before the class
- Only one of the dishes on menù will include meat: to permit to vegetarians to continue that path, if agreed before the booking, instead the meat dish, you can have a simply alternative.
- For this experience, is needed ... a sincere smile and a serene desire to learn having fun!
- Much of the lesson takes place on its feet.
- You must advise before to complete the booking about any dietary intollerance and/or food allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscan Cooking Classes by Le Caggiole
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use