- Half-day trip to Italian Riviera markets from Monaco
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Mediterranean coast
- Shop at the unique Italian markets of San Remo or Ventimiglia
- Pass the charming town of Menton, known as 'the Pearl of France'
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After a scenic drive, arrive in either San Remo (for Tuesday and Saturday markets) or Ventimiglia (for Friday markets). Shop to your heart's content, browsing the stalls and talking to vendors about their goods. Pick up souvenirs of local handicrafts, Italian-made leather goods, new clothes or picnic provisions like fresh fruits, vegetables and cheeses.
Follow your guide on a tour of San Remo (Tuesday and Saturday) or Ventimiglia (Friday only) after your shopping outing, and then begin the trip back to Monaco. On the way, pass the 'Pearl of France' – the pretty French town of Menton, known for its annual Lemon Festival (Fête du Citron). Relax and enjoy the scenery of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and Monaco as you revel in your spoils from the Italian markets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms