- Half-day shore excursion to Nice from Monaco
- See the best of this lovely city, led by an expert guide
- Stroll along the famous Promenade des Anglais and visit the charming Place Garibaldi
- Browse the markets of the vibrant Cours Saleya, including the famous Flower Market
- Admire the onion-domed Russian Orthodox Cathedral
- Limited to to eight people, this small-group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Begin this half-day shore excursion to Nice by meeting your guide at the cruise terminal and climbing into a climate-controlled minivan for the drive west along the scenic Middle Corniche coastal road. As you travel, marveling at the gorgeous Mediterranean views out the window, learn some history about the French Riviera from your knowledgeable guide.
Arrive in Nice and take a leisurely walk along the grand Promenade des Anglais to admire the Belle Epoque architecture. Make the ascent up Castle Hill to take in the incredible views over the city's buildings as well as waterfalls and gardens in the area.
Next, visit the neighborhood of Cimiez, once the place where Queen Victoria spent her winters, and today home to the Nice Jazz Festival that occurs every summer. It's also where you'll find many notable art museums. Drive down the Promenade des Arts to see the Acropolis Center, the Square Head sculpture by Sosno outside the library, the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art and the remarkable onion domes of the Russian Orthodox Cathedral.
Explore Nice's Old Town (Vieux Nice), including the historic Place Garibaldi and the colorful flower market (mornings only) and busy cafés at Cours Saleya.
After the tour is complete, you'll be returned to the cruise terminal in Monaco.
Worry-free Shore ExcursionWe will ensure your timely return to Monaco cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to your next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms