Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a fast-paced sports car experience from Monaco
- Ride in or drive a convertible F430 F1 Spider Ferrari with an attentive instructor or chauffeur
- Choose between a 30-minute or 1-hour Ferrari tour
- Turn heads as you drive or ride along the panoramic roads above Monaco, seeing Port Hercules
- Follow the French Riviera’s stunning Grand Corniche and Moyenne roads to Eze Village (1-hour tour only)
- Experience the Monaco F1 Circuit
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Take the wheel of this powerful car to wind through Monaco's glamorous streets and out onto a road that offers incredible views of the Mediterranean below. Your experienced driving instructor is in the passenger seat the whole time, giving you advice on handling the Ferrari – and, if you'd rather just go along for the ride rather than drive, that's perfectly fine. Simply choose the 'Ride a Ferrari' option when booking, and you'll be treated to a unique driving tour of Monaco.
Both tour duration options include a panoramic stretch of roads above the city of Monaco, from which you can see the enormous yachts floating in Port Hercules.
With the 1-hour tour option, enjoy an opportunity to really see what a Ferrari can do on the open road. Speed along the Grand Corniche and Moyenne roads as you climb into the hills to the town of Eze and back again. The Grand Corniche is famous among car enthusiasts for its magnificent views and – primarily – for its exciting twists and turns. It's the perfect road on which to hear the growl of that V8 engine.
After you return to Monaco, your instructor presents you with a video documenting your Ferrari ride (own expense). It's a great way to re-live a unique experience that often goes by much too quickly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your original valid driving license is required to drive the vehicles yourself (photos or copies are not accepted)
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
- Driving license required with latin alphabet, otherwise, an international driving license is necessary
- This tour is only available in French or English for driver/pilot. The driver/pilot must be able to speak or understand French or English fluently.
- At an extra cost, and if scheduling times allow, take the option to extend your tour, in 15-minute segments: ask your instructor on site for details.
- It is not possible to forecast the level of traffic on the roads and traffic jams are possible.
- Arriving late for the tour will incur a time deduction from the duration of the tour.
- No show results in no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Take care when driving in the city as the car is wider than expected and the tunnels can be quite narrow." See review