7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide
Pick-up and drop-off
Transportation in a private vehicle
All fees and taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Port of Messina, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 27, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Etna and winery private tour from Messina?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Etna and winery private tour from Messina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Etna and winery private tour from Messina?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Etna and winery private tour from Messina?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Etna and winery private tour from Messina
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMessinaShore Excursions - SicilyFood Tours - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyNature and Wildlife - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - TaorminaFood Tours - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaWine Tastings - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - CataniaFood Tours - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaWine Tastings - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaCategory