4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the Maltese capital of Valletta, the ‘City of the Knights’, on a 3.5-hour walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage city. Visit the the magnificent St John’s Co-Cathedral, see the Grand Master's Palace, and admire views of the Grand Harbor from the Upper Barrakka Gardens.
- 3.5-hour Valletta City of the Knights walking tour
- Explore Malta’s UNESCO-listed capital on a guided walking tour
- Admire architectural wonders such as the Grand Master's Palace and St John's Co-Cathedral
- Stroll around the Barracca Gardens and look out over the Grand Harbor
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Valletta or those short on time
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and entrance fees
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
We do not offer the Archaeology Museum in the Valletta City Of The Knights
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact your local supplier to arrange a convenient pickup point and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY S Mifsud & Sons Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valletta City of the Knights 3.5-Hour Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valletta City of the Knights 3.5-Hour Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valletta City of the Knights 3.5-Hour Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valletta City of the Knights 3.5-Hour Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Valletta is a spectacular city and well worth a visit." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Valletta City of the Knights 3.5-Hour Walking Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMaltaVallettaMelliehaWalking Tours - VallettaHistorical Tours - VallettaHalf-day Tours - VallettaWalking Tours - SyracuseHistorical Tours - SyracuseHalf-day Tours - SyracuseWalking Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoHalf-day Tours - AgrigentoCategory