- Evening tour of three Malta cities
- See the Valletta fortifications illuminated
- Explore a UNESCO-listed historic center
- Watch the immersive Malta 5D show
- Visit Mosta's Rotunda and historic Mdina
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the following areas at the following times:
Cirkewwa at 1900 hrs
Mellieha at 1910 hrs
Xemxija at 1920 hrs
Golden Bay at 1920 hrs
St. Paul's Bay at 1930 hrs
Bugibba at 1935 hrs
Qawra at 1940 hrs
St. Juian's at 1950 hrs
Sliema at 2000 hrs
Valletta at 2015 hrs
Attard at 1950 hrs
What To Expect
From the gardens, continue on foot to the Malta 5D show, an 18-minute multi-media experience that uses sound, movement, images, and scents to tell the story of the island of Malta.
Return to the coach for the trip to Mosta, where you’ll see the Rotunda, an unsupported dome that survived heavy shelling during the Second World War.
The final stop is Mdina, often called the Silent City, the perfect place to stretch your legs on a walking tour of winding alleyways and cobblestone streets. See the glowing façade of St. Paul’s Cathedral, then enjoy some free time for a drink or coffee. This 4-hour tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.