- Half-day prehistoric Malta tour
- Visit the caves where scientists study Malta's earliest inhabitants
- Tour the UNESCO-listed Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Temples
- Entrance fees included
- Pickup and drop-off at select hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Find out what scientists have learned about prehistoric times on Malta by excavating layer after layer of the cave, and visit the nearby garden, which is planted with indigenous species and trees.
Following your time at Ghar Dalam Cave, continue to Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Temples, set high on a hill on the southern edge of Malta. Hagar Qim is a megalithic temple complex, and along with Malta’s other megalithic structures, is among the oldest religious sites on earth.
Just a short distance away, Mnajdra Temples offer more ancient architecture, including a fascinating limestone temple that aligns with the equinoxes and solstices. Following your time at Mnajdra Temples, begin the return trip to your original departure point, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized