4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The magnificent Blue Grotto and the lively fishing village of Marsaxlokk are two of Malta’s most popular attractions and this morning tour from Valletta visits both. Set sail on a small boat cruise around the stunning sea caves, then head to Marsaxlokk to browse the market and admire the colorful ‘luzzu’ fishing boats.
- Half-day Blue Grotto and Marsaxlokk Tour from Valletta
- Cruise around the Blue Grotto, one of Malta’s most visited natural wonders
- Browse the local market in Marsaxlokk and stroll around the atmospheric fishing port
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Malta or those short on time
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact your local supplier to arrange a convenient pickup point and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY S Mifsud & Sons Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Grotto and Marsaxlokk Half-Day Tour from Valletta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Grotto and Marsaxlokk Half-Day Tour from Valletta?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Grotto and Marsaxlokk Half-Day Tour from Valletta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Grotto and Marsaxlokk Half-Day Tour from Valletta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Grotto and Marsaxlokk Half-Day Tour from Valletta
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMaltaVallettaMelliehaBus Tours - VallettaNature and Wildlife - VallettaHalf-day Tours - VallettaBus Tours - SyracuseNature and Wildlife - SyracuseHalf-day Tours - SyracuseBus Tours - AgrigentoNature and Wildlife - AgrigentoHalf-day Tours - AgrigentoCategory