Explore our promoted experiences
- Malta National Aquarium entrance ticket
- See sharks, rays, and fish from the Mediterranean and around the globe
- Take as much time as you like to explore the aquarium on your own
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
What To Expect
Enter with the provided admission ticket and discover the exhibits among 41 tanks that are home to a variety of Mediterranean fish, replicas of historical artifacts found in Maltese waters, as well as reptiles, insects and amphibians.
See fish species from the Indian Ocean in the main tank, including black-tip sharks, horn sharks, eels, and rays. Walk through the glass tunnel to get a look at the fish as they swim around you. The aquarium's tanks are designed to replicate the underwater environment. Spend as much time taking in the critters.
The aquarium building is a curved structure shaped like a starfish. Stroll outdoors along the landscaped promenade, and let the kids run in the play area. From the promenade, take in sweeping views of St. Paul's Islands. Additional facilities include food outlets, a beach club, gift shop, and parking garage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Malta National Aquarium
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "don't get me wrong I enjoyed seeing the different types of see life but its clear this meant for a family day out and not solo." See review