7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel meet up
Professional local guide
Entrance fees(You&Your guide)
Lunch fee(You&Your guide)
Transportation fee(You&Your guide)
Departure & Return
1 Chome-1 Fukashi, Matsumoto, Nagano 390-0815, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This is a walking tour. We don't use a private van. We take a public transportation during the tour.That cost is not included and depending on your destination and hotel.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Matsumoto 1 day Private walking tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Matsumoto 1 day Private walking tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Matsumoto 1 day Private walking tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Matsumoto 1 day Private walking tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Matsumoto 1 day Private walking tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMatsumotoWalking Tours - Nagano PrefectureFull-day Tours - Nagano PrefectureCategory