Explore our promoted experiences
- A tuk-tuk tour to explore the Sassi di Matera without getting footsore
- An audio guide for commentary about the town's history and its top sights
- Follow the group leader to explore the old town stress-free
- Stop to visit an authentic cave house and the city’s historic cathedral
Departure & Return
Our agency is located at the entrance of the Sasso Caveoso, precisely in via Casalnuovo, 23. Just enter the name of the agency (Matera Bike Tour) or the street on Maps
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Matera Bike Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience