- Spend a leisurely morning sampling the delights of Maltese cuisine
- Enjoy a variety of hand-crafted treats, wine, and beer
- Tour is limited to 14 participants. Reserve your spot and don’t miss out
- Due to the nature of the tour, food sensitivities can’t be accommodated
Departure & Return
The guide will be in front of the main entrance of St John's Co Cathedral in St John's Square, Valletta. Opposite the entrance to Zachary Street. Do NOT go to the visitor's entrance in Republic Street.
The tour ends in the centre of the capital city, but not always at the same point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with food intolerances
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Definitively Good Guide Co Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms