2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The ideal introduction to Valletta, this two-part experience includes a guided Segway tour of Malta’s capital and admission to the Malta Experience. Save energy as you roll around town by Segway, viewing the city’s top attractions without breaking a sweat. Then get familiar with the city’s rich history at the Malta Experience, a show that gives an overview of Malta's story, from prehistoric times to the present.
- An ideal introduction to UNESCO-listed Valetta for first-timers
- Feel safe and secure whizzing around by Segway with a guide
- See top sights, such as St. John’s Co-Cathedral and the Royal Opera House
- Millennia of history condensed into one entertaining, easy-to-digest show
Saved to wishlist!
Segway Orientation and Training
Viewing of the Malta Experience Show
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
The Malta Experience , St Elmo Bastions Mediterranean Street Valletta, Il-Belt Valletta VLT 1253, MaltaThis activity will end right where it started.
Opposite Identity Malta. The Knights Hospitallers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- No minimum number of people per booking is required
- Not permitted for pregnant women
- Weight requirement of 45KG (100lbs)
- Weight limit of 113KG (250lbs)
- Booking prior to the day will ensure availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- We spray sanitise all helmets interior and wipe the rims and straps with disinfectant after every tour.
- We carefully wipe down all contact surfaces like handlebars with disinfectant.
- If you feel any flulike symptoms or feel unwell in any way please call us and we will either reschedule
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Malta Segway Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Valletta Segway Tour and The Malta Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valletta Segway Tour and The Malta Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valletta Segway Tour and The Malta Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Valletta Segway Tour and The Malta Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHistorical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMaltaCity Tours - VallettaHistorical Tours - VallettaSegway Tours - VallettaCity Tours - MelliehaHistorical Tours - MelliehaSegway Tours - MelliehaCity Tours - MgarrHistorical Tours - MgarrSegway Tours - MgarrCategory
Malta Falconry CentreRotunda of XewkijaBirgu (Vittoriosa)Tarxien Temples (It-Tempji ta' Hal Tarxien)Popeye Village Malta (Sweethaven Village)Ghar Dalam Cave and MuseumAuberge de CastilleNational Museum of Archaeology, MaltaGgantija TemplesMalta Classic Car CollectionMalta National AquariumMsida MarinaLascaris War RoomsCasa Rocca PiccolaSplash & Fun Water ParkPort of VallettaTa’ Qali Crafts VillageSan Anton GardensMarsamxett HarbourCospicua (Bormla)