Explore our promoted experiences
- Rabat, Mdina, and San Anton Gardens tour from Valletta
- Admire the botanical gardens of San Anton
- Venture underground to explore the Catacombs of St. Paul in Rabat
- Explore Malta’s ancient capital on a guided walking tour of Mdina
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transfers
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Malta or those short on time
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Follow your guide on a walking tour of the beautiful botanical gardens, in the grounds of the San Anton Palace, the residence of the Maltese President. Continue to Rabat and head underground to visit one of the island’s most impressive Roman ruins — the Catacombs of St. Paul. As you explore the eerie tombs, learn how the catacombs were used to bury the dead back in Roman times, and the connection with their namesake, St Paul.
The final stop of the day is Mdina, the historic city that served as the island capital up until the 16th-century. Set out on a walking tour of the city’s highlights, including the magnificent Cathedral of Saint Paul, the grand 13th-century Palazzo Falzon, and the elegant Palazzo Santa Sofia.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your Valletta hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.