- Nighttime Malta tour in an open-top bus
- See the island's towns after dark
- Drive through the capital city
- Visit historic Mdina, the 'Silent City'
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Fully narrated tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
See the nightlife hotspot of Paceville, then drive through the coastal communities of St. Julian’s and Sliema. Continue through Ta’Xbiex, and take in the town of Msida, home of the University of Malta.
Next, you’ll drive through Valletta, Malta’s elegant capital, where you’ll spot the Mediterranean Conference Centre, Fort Saint Elmo, and the Auberge de Castille. Pass by The Aqueducts, then drive through the village of Rabat on your way to Mdina, where you can stretch your legs on an hour-long break.
Mdina is often called the “Silent City,” and no cars are allowed in the historic center, making it the perfect place to explore on foot. Meet back up for a tour of three remaining towns—Mosta, Naxxar, and Lija—then finish the night with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Malta by Night Open Top Bus Tour.