5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick up the clients at required destination
- Luqa Airport, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
- Valletta Port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/15/2019 - 11/2/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Drivedirectcabs
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malta Private Minivan Tour: Popeye village/Mdina/Valletta & Many More ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Malta Private Minivan Tour: Popeye village/Mdina/Valletta & Many More ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malta Private Minivan Tour: Popeye village/Mdina/Valletta & Many More ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malta Private Minivan Tour: Popeye village/Mdina/Valletta & Many More ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you only have a short time in Malta, definitely use this service and you won't be sorry!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Malta Private Minivan Tour: Popeye village/Mdina/Valletta & Many More
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMaltaShore Excursions - VallettaBus Tours - VallettaPorts of Call Tours - VallettaHalf-day Tours - VallettaShore Excursions - MelliehaBus Tours - MelliehaPorts of Call Tours - MelliehaHalf-day Tours - MelliehaShore Excursions - MgarrBus Tours - MgarrPorts of Call Tours - MgarrHalf-day Tours - MgarrCategory
Wignacourt MuseumLower Barrakka GardensTarxien Temples (It-Tempji ta' Hal Tarxien)Malta Falconry CentreTa’ XbiexLascaris War RoomsMalta 5DMsida MarinaSplash & Fun Water ParkAuberge de CastilleSengleaPalazzo ParisioTeatru ManoelMosta DomeMalta Classic Car CollectionMarsamxett HarbourPort of VallettaGrand HarbourChurch of St. Paul's ShipwreckHagar Qim