6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Malta’s two smaller islands—Gozo and Comino—on this full-day boat tour from Bugibba. Cruise along the rugged coastline to reach the Crystal and Blue lagoons with their turquoise waters and ideal swimming and snorkeling spots. Then explore the island of Gozo on your own or with a pre-arranged tour to see its key landmarks and cities such as Victoria and Xlendi before heading back to Malta.
- Explore the islands of Gozo and Comino on a full-day boat tour
- Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the Crystal and Blue lagoons
- Discover the key cities and landmarks of Gozo on your own or with a tour
- Pickup and drop-off from select hotels at an additional cost
Saved to wishlist!
Visiting the sea caves.
Crystal & Blue Lagoons + Mgarr, Gozo
x1 huge waterslide, two smaller slides
Air-conditioned main deck & sun deck.
Restroom on board
Commentary in English, Italian, French, German & Polish
Food and drinks - purchase available
Snorkelling equipment for hire €5.00
Personal item lockers for hire €2.00
Land Transport in Gozo €5.00
Departure & Return
Sea Adventure , Dawret II-Gzejjer, San Pawl il-Baħar, MaltaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Catamaran's main deck only is wheelchair accessible, Comino Islands has uneven ground.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- We reserve the right to change routes as well as start and end locations when weather conditions, shallows or other legitimate reasons so require. We will, as far as possible, inform passengers thereof in a timely manner.
- Visibility from the underwater viewing windows may not be clear in certain weather conditions.
- Boarding opens 60 minutes and closes 15 minutes before the departure time
- Sun loungers are free of charge however there are limited number available on the top deck
- During the winter months, we may change the boat to a new large sailing catamaran if we do not have a minimum number of passengers.
- STOPPING IN CRYSTAL LAGOON FROM 01 JUNE TO 30 OCTOBER ONLY IN FAIR WEATHER CONDITIONS
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Adventure Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gozo and Comino Islands: including Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & caves?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gozo and Comino Islands: including Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & caves?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gozo and Comino Islands: including Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & caves?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Gozo and Comino Islands: including Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & caves
6 to 7 hours
12 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Audio GuidesDay CruisesWater ToursUnderground Tours Glass Bottom Boat ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMaltaCatamaran Cruises - VallettaAudio Guides - VallettaDay Cruises - VallettaWater Tours - VallettaUnderground Tours - VallettaGlass Bottom Boat Tours - VallettaSailing - VallettaCatamaran Cruises - MelliehaAudio Guides - MelliehaDay Cruises - MelliehaWater Tours - MelliehaUnderground Tours - MelliehaGlass Bottom Boat Tours - MelliehaSailing - MelliehaCatamaran Cruises - MgarrAudio Guides - MgarrDay Cruises - MgarrWater Tours - MgarrUnderground Tours - MgarrGlass Bottom Boat Tours - MgarrSailing - MgarrCategory
SengleaMsida MarinaMarsamxett HarbourTarxien Temples (It-Tempji ta' Hal Tarxien)Ghar Dalam Cave and MuseumBirgu (Vittoriosa)Auberge de CastilleWignacourt MuseumLascaris War RoomsMalta Classic Car CollectionGrandmaster's PalaceSan Anton GardensTa’ Qali Crafts VillagePort of VallettaCasa Rocca PiccolaMalta National AquariumBirdPark MaltaSplash & Fun Water ParkMalta at War MuseumHal Saflieni Hypogeum