- Full-day cruise to Gozo and Comino Blue Lagoon
- Stop at Gozo and take a sightseeing tour by bus
- Have time to see Victoria and Qala, and swim in the Blue Lagoon
- Includes beer, wine, and soft drinks on the cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cruise north along the Malta coast and get great views of St. Paul's Island and Mellieha. Dock at the sister island of Gozo and transfer to a bus for a sightseeing tour that highlights the capital city, Victoria (local residents continue to call the city by its original name, Rabat).
Situated on a hill near the center of the island, Victoria and its surroundings have been inhabited for thousands of years. Visit The Cittadella, a historic fortified city that contains the ruins of an old prison and Court of Justice. Stop at the town of Qala with plenty of time to soak in the picturesque views.
In the afternoon, head to Comino and visit the Blue Lagoon. You can swim in the turquoise waters before reboarding your boat for the return journey to Valletta. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Boat leaves Sliema Ferries at 10:30am and returns to Sliema at 6:30pm
- Boat leaves Bugibba Jetty at 11:30am and returns to Bugibba at 5:30pm
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Gozo and Comino Blue Lagoon Cruise including Open Bar.